Vincent J. Maloney has over 25 years of experience as a lawyer.
The Maloney Law Office is a full service law firm with its office in Traverse City, MI. We provide legal services and counsel to individuals, families and businesses throughout Northern Michigan. J. Maloney is a 1987 graduate of Wayne State Law School. Vincent J. Maloney has been admitted to the Michigan Bar Association in 1987 and was admitted to the Colorado Bar Association in 1991. Mr. Maloney has practiced law in Northern Michigan for the past 14 years. During his tenure:
- Served on Friend of the Court Committee and developed statewide guidelines for child custody evaluations.
- Litigated many complex child custody cases, including interstate and international child custody cases decided under the terms of the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act and the Hague Convention.
- Certified adoption attorney
- Argued family law appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals.
- Won criminal jury trials in Grand Traverse, Oakland and Wayne counties.
- Qualified as an expect witness for mental health issues when he was a practicing family therapist.
- Faculty member at Northwestern Michigan College teaching persuasive writing and maritime law.
If you hire Vincent J. Maloney, Attorney at Law, you will be strongly represented by an attorney who can defend your legal rights in a trial.
Map & Directions