Vincent J. Maloney has experience in all types of criminal defense. He accepts both felony and misdemeanor cases.
Although Vincent J. Maloney believes that negotiations are often in the best interests of all parties, he will not hesitate to take a case to trial. He views himself as a trial attorney and believes that he can provide the best legal representation when your case calls for a trial.
His first advice to all potential clients is to EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. If you hire Vincent J. Maloney, Attorney at Law, you will be strongly represented by an attorney who can defend your legal rights in a trial.
Whether you have been charged with DUI, OWI, Impaired Driving, or Drunk Driving, Mr. Maloney will represent you. With the initial consultation, he can answer your immediate questions:
- What is the legal limit of blood alcohol content?
- What is the legal limit of high blood alcohol content?
- Is there a difference if impairment is based on the use of illegal substances?
- Does having a medical marijuana card affect impairment?
Driver’s License Reinstatement
- What do I have to do to get my license restored?
- Do I have to attend AAA or other substance abuse programs?
- Do I have to do a substance abuse evaluation?
- Where do I do a substance abuse evaluation?
- Do I have to pay a driver’s license reinstatement fee?
You may have questions regarding domestic violence, criminal child abuse, and/or assault, including:
- What is self-defense?
- What is parental discipline?
- Does it matter who started it?
- Why do I have to pay a bond?
- What is the difference between a jury trial and a bench trial?
- Do I have to have drug or alcohol screening?
Call Vincent J Maloney now, for a free 30 minute consultation and get answers to your questions. 231.947.3331